Financial Freedom Real Estate Investing Interview with Kevin Bunzeluk
This financial freedom real estate investing interview I did with Kevin Bunzeluk talks about he obstacles holding you back, how to find out what you really want, and how to set proper goals and take action that moves you toward massive success.
And I’m not talking about doing MORE…
I’m saying you have to REDUCE things so you can FOCUS…
And THAT creates massive success.
CLICK HERE for the full interview.
You’ll hear me talk about the five-year plan and how a lot of real estate investors “reset” every year.
Here’s the deal: when you put a timeline on something, follow through because there’s no do-over.
You CAN’T reset the clock – if you’re 5-year plan starts today, a year from now, it’s a 4-year plan…
So in this interview, I don’t hold back – (when do I ever hold back anyway?)
Here’s more of what you’ll learn about in this financial freedom real estate investing interview:
- How does real estate fit into your life?
- Later is now…what is your life plan.
- Learn the mentality that can tear your family apart and kill you!
- You don’t have to sacrifice anything to be successful… Don’t add, reduce things to focus and create massive success.
- You’re not doing something by learning…knowledge does not equal power.
- A strategic commitment is what it is all about…do you really know what you want?
- When you put a timeline on things, follow through…there is no do over.
- Why you are probably too abstract and how to focus your goals and measure them.
- The first thing that any successful business does.
- The five ‘why’ process.
- Anything that you want to change has to become a habit.
- We should use all the stuff in front of us for bettering our lives, not increasing our workload.
- When you fail, it’s when you stop doing something. The more you figure out what doesn’t work, the better you are.
- The HyperSonic investing strategy…. get off your ass and get moving.